Java is an all-round programming language that is sophisticated, object-oriented, and designed to have as few execution dependencies as possible. Java programs are accommodated as assorted platform and can run on various platforms like Macintosh, Windows, and Unix computers.
Learn programming language at the best Java Training Institute in Noida
- Use of JAVA
Java was modeled to have the observant & endured of the C++ programming language, but it is accessible and forces an object-oriented programming model. Java can be used to create outright applications that may run on a lone computer or to be scattered among servers and clients in a network.
- Demand of JAVA Developers
As the per the global job search engine like Indeed & Glassdoor, JAVA is still leading with full dominance and also marked as the leader in the market of programming language regardless after the slight growth like Python and R
- Future as JAVA certified
To learn Java is an eminent Idea, if you want to be hired as a software developer. Java is an exceptional programming language, superior for high budget projects, for long time projects, for Android applications and so on. It is good for your career. Java is still marked as the number one used programming language. It can also be used to build a small application module or applet for use as part of a Web page
- Pre-requisites of JAVA learning
Basic knowledge of computer or a Degree / Diploma in Computer Science. Some understanding about computer application is favorable while doing a certificate course in Java language
- MNC’s Hiring JAVA experts:
In contrast to its competitors, Java is having a twice market chunk among the world leading companies, of them the uppermost sectors are:
- IT & Services
- Company Software
- Internet Industry
Market Intelligence report says that 64% of market Share of Java clients are from USA & and standing 2nd with 11% are from India. It has also been a market report that 64000 American MNC’s are using JAVA.
A list of US MNC’S names is as follows:
A list of Indian MNC’s is as follows:
A list of Hardware companies is as follows:
Use of JAVA in real world
- Android Apps: All the app in our android phone are inscribed in Java Programming Language
- Server Apps at World Banking Industry: Java is known as the big bull in the Banking Industry for its user friendly programming language. Renowned global Investment banks like Standard Charted, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Barclays, and other banks.
- JAVA Web Application: Java programming language is also used in E-Commerce and Web application space. Worldwide many Government, Healthcare , Education, Insurance, Defense and several other department have their web application built in Java
- Software Tools: Eclipse, InetelliJ, Idea and Netbans IDE are used desktop applications written in Java
- Trading Application: Third party trading application, which is also chunk of prodigious financial services industry, also use Java.
- J2ME Apps: Base Models of Nokia and Samsung handset uses J2ME. J2ME is also used on products like Blu-ray, Cards, Set top boxes etc.
- Embedded Space: Java also occupies a huge market share in the embedded space.
As it is resourceful platform, it only requires 130 KB for its usage.
- Big Data Technologies: Hadoop and other big data technologies are also using Java.
- High frequency Trading Space: Java has upgraded its fulfillment features a lot and with modern JITs, its capable of delivering performance at C++ level
- Scientific Application: Java is now accepted as a default choice for applications, inclusive of natural language processing and the justification Java is secure, mobile, and rational and comes with better towering parallel tools than C++ or any other language.
Build a vibrant career in the world of Programming Language by joining JAVA Certification in Noida
LearningCaff is a resourceful designed digital platform which aims to bring education and knowledge as an easy accessible tool for those who wish to learn and develop their skills. Learningcaff has been recognized as India’s largest online platform bringing instructors and learners together through a simple, intuitive interface that suits the need of any level of instructors, teachers, trainers and learners.